Media personality Toke  Makinwa took to Instagram to share the first picture of her book 'On becoming' and tell the story of how she got the inspiration to write the book.

“At the beginning of last year (2015) when the lord told me I was going to write a book I was confused. Is it God’s voice, is it mine???? How will this work? I never planned to write a book, what I’m I supposed to write,” she wrote.



In the book, Toke Makinwa tells the story of how she went from being a bubbly child to a lonely teenager after the devastating loss of both her parents and now one of Nigeria’s most successful media personalities.

For those who are asking when the book will be out, Toke has said that the book will be fully out on 28 of November 2016, after the book lunch. She also breaks her silence on the marriage scandal and how it changed her life. See capture from Instagram.




Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post