THE MESSENGER WITH A PORTFOLIO.

As I watched people go along one direction, I realized that many people have difficulties discovering who they are. Experiences and challenges have affirmed it.
                                           

I was lost in the world not with a knowledge that I was created for a particular purpose. He allowed me to do what I felt was good for me. I followed that path like many people do.
I can't but keep mulling over the dynamic that occurred when I was faced with the decision to either seek God in holiness or keep swimming in the world of sin. It was indeed a decisive and tough moment for me.

It got to a point I realized that we have a portfolio with us. But some times I hate to think that some died without opening their portfolio. Later on, I came to the conclusion that it is by His grace.' If you're still living, you still have the time to open your portfolio.

When I opened mine, it wasn't the life I wanted that I saw. If I was to decide for myself, I would have been out there catching fun. I never knew I felt that way because I didn't have a proper understanding of what the portfolio contained.

I said to myself, " I love to drink hard drinks. I love to party, and I love to hang around a lover. I feel cool with it because I enjoy everything about the world. When I opened the portfolio again, I brought out the documents and map in it. I read it word for word, page by page, but yet I still did not have a clear understanding about it.

Later on, I skimmed through it again, and noticed that I need the Spirit of the Chief Executive Officer of Life to understand better. After going through the documents and the map, I saw that there was nothing I could do to change it. I discovered it is an assignment that must be administer in the right department.

It was a moment to make a life changing decision and to choose the pathway to follow. There was no escape root for me. Cause the challenges of life had enveloped me and I wondered if God was watching. It is very encouraging when you know the why behind everything you do.
           

At that point in time, The Lord made me understood that I need Him because He is also in need of me. He made me understood that whoever is crested on His palm is His and can not escape Him. If you try to, the challenges will be bigger than you. Then I got to lock up my worldly life for good and choose to follow The Lord. I allowed the Holy Spirit in and after a while I opened my portfolio again, read through the documents, map then I was able to understand through the help of the Holy Ghost.

Our portfolio is packaged with different assignments( gifts and talents) that has a particular department that it is made to function. But how can you discharge divine assignments if you don't have the Holy Ghost with you? Challenges start in life when you don't have an idea of who you are.

Some discover themselves but administered their tasks in a worldly way. The journey of life begins with you discovering who you are and knowing the right department to function. Also how to carry out the assignment given to you.

"Life itself is full of uncertain events. It is a journey towards achieving a goal but is beset by innumerable byways that are snails." The snails in this context is sin. Sin has dominate a lot of people that they even find it very comfort to live with it.

Achieving your God's given purpose is not going to be easy, but you just have to trust the hand that is out to catch you. Separate yourself from sin and believe in the word of God.  God loves you. He always speak to us. You have to discover the way The Lord speaks to you. It is important you discover who you are and allow Jesus Christ to occupy the whole of your life. The worst thing that can happen to anyone is to come to this world, and die without fulfilling purpose.

The first thing is for you to be born. The second is to discover the you that is locked inside and unlock it. Yes, no man has the right to direct his own part, but it is your duty to discover your purpose here on earth. Fulfilling purpose is very essential in life. Don't go back to God with your gifts and talents unused.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post